This companion workbook follows the key points of the main Nuts and Bolts book which has been developed to help those in the construction, contracting, and tradesman industry take their business to the next level.
With thoughtful exercises, this workbook has been carefully created to bring the key success concepts of the main book to life and help you fully integrate them into your business.
Step-by-step, this workbook will show you how to build, operate, and expand your company in a practical, predictable, and stable manner. What’s more, you will perfect your company’s operations and develop the systems and tools that become the owner’s manual for your company.
The concepts and exercises in this book will help you:
- Develop and keep new customers
- Create a predictable workflow for all jobs
- Maintain quality control throughout the entire job process
- Effectively and intelligently troubleshoot problems
- Hire, develop, and keep good employees
- Know when to fire employees that are hurting your company
- Get and stay organized
With over 46 years of experience in the construction and contracting business working on every type of project imaginable, Joel Anderson will show you exactly what you need to do to run your business efficiently, avoid costly mistakes, and manage its expansion successfully.